Friday, December 28, 2007

Shaky Start Falls Apart

Logged the worst session of my short career today at NL25. Quad tabling as usual, I got in a couple of tough all in situations with TT against KK, and then again with QQ against KK. Unfortunately these situations were not counteracted by any wins, so I ended up going MAD negative. Full stats are shown below.

I also decided due to tonight to make a new rule. If I am down 2 buy-ins at any point in a night, I will call it a night even if I think the tables are soft and I can make money. The reasoning is I may think I am up to it, but be physically and mentally off my game. For example tonight I played from 2 am - 4 am while very tired, and although I don't THINK it affected my decisions, it very well may have.

Session: -$64 -- 297 Hands
Overall: $345.25 -- +$110.15 -- 4416 hands

No comments: