Thursday, December 27, 2007

Played an afternoon session quad-tabling for the first time (NL25). I didn't find it all that more intense than tri-tabling, and so I think I will make the switch permanently. I would play more, but my laptop resolution wouldn't be able to keep all of the tables open at once, and pokerACE writing over all the tables slows my computer down a LOT when tables are stacked on screen. It's hard enough to raise as it is while pokerACE is constantly acquiring focus on other tables and writing stats.

Overall a good session, pretty standard. Didn't run into any difficult situations, and got average cards. I got 4 Big PP (TT+) in 251 hands, which is a little less than average (5 in 221 by my calculations).


Session: +$20 -- 252 Hands
Overall: $378.55 -- +$163.55 -- 3718 hands

No comments: